LaraBug is free
We want to make tracking exceptions funner and easier. Especially for newcomers, we want to give them the best experience to track exceptions.
We've decided to change the business structure of LaraBug, making it completely free, forever.
This is how the new structure will look like:
- Website: closed source, but completely free to use
- Package: open source and welcome to receive PRs that improve the package
- Sponsors: we will be opening GitHub sponsors to receive a small amount of funding to keep LaraBug going
LaraBug has costs each month; it has a domain name, transactional emails and a server to be paid, and development on LaraBug costs money. That's why we're opening up the ability to sponsor us if you'd like to.
All money received via GitHub sponsors will be spent on the domain name, server & development costs for improving LaraBug.Sponsor LaraBug
Frequently asked questions
- Free? So there must be some other catch, then?
- No, there's no catch. We do not resell data or send any of your data to third parties. We only track analytics with a Matomo instance to see how much visitors we get. The panel itself is not monitored by this tracker.
- Are there limitations?
- We rotate data to keep our services clean and fast, we rotate any exception data older than 30 days. You are also limited to 30 exceptions per minute before rate limiting takes in place.